Friday Link pack - 8 links to catch up on this weekend.
We're all looking forward to the weekend here in the practice after a busy few days! Have a read of the best architecture news we've found this week.
- You either love or hate Zaha Hadid's work, we have to say though these interiors for her tower in Miami are beautiful.
- The same architecture studio that tried to get a floating swimming pool built in the thames is looking to crowdfund the resurrection of a lost lido in Peckham.. click through to find out what a lido is!
- The creative director behind the Aesop brand actively seeks out different designers to make each of their stores unique, this one is no different
- This is worth a look. Design and Technology go hand in hand.
- Are you looking to develop a piece of land? The image above shows one of our housing projects, click through to see more images.
- Sign us up for this school.
- This is a great short video to watch, 'making buildings useful and beautiful, and in that order' Denise Scott Brown
- And finally some bold ideas to showcase the future heathrow, which scheme would you pick?
Have a great weekend everyone!