Friday Link Pack - 8 links to start your weekend.
Another busy week in the office is over and now it's time to enjoy the weekend! Here are some links to get your weekend started.
Have a look at this minimalist holiday house in Japan.
Chris Van Duijn from OMA gave a lecture this week in Belfast. Have a sneak peek at this OMA project in Quebec, which is nearing completion.
- One topic of the OMA lecture dealt with the reuse of existing buildings and how modern architecture can be integrated. The picture above is from one of our recently completed projects which integrated new architecture into a reused building. See completed images here. This project was completed using BIM (Building Information Modelling) which is not only a design tool but also a presentation tool. Have a look at one of our early presentation videos from 2012.
- Some designers and architects are utilizing the power of gaming software to bring their presentations to life. Have a look at this amazing walkaround created in the Unreal 4 gaming engine.
- There's nothing like a nice cup of coffee to keep you going through the busy week. Here are some great designs for making coffee at home.
- Take a look at this winning scheme for the second LSE facility competition.
- All this great weather is making it feel like holiday season. Have a look at these architectural dwellings which you can actually rent out.
- This week it's nearly warm enough to blow up the inflatable swimming pool and jump in. Have a look at these indoor residential swimming pools... which may be more suitable the rest of the year.
Have a great weekend!